Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Nursing management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Nursing management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Nursing management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Nursing management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 775 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nursing management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 775 standard requirements:
- What are all of our Nursing management domains and what do they do?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level as is (not should be or could be) stakeholder process map?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Nursing management improvements?
- Why is Nursing management important for you now?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Nursing management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Nursing management book in PDF containing 775 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Nursing management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Nursing management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Nursing management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nursing management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Nursing management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Nursing management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Nursing management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (Nursing management project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Nursing management project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Nursing management project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Nursing management project is needed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Nursing management projects fail to meet deadline?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Source Selection Criteria: What does an evaluation address and what does a sample resemble?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
Step-by-step and complete Nursing management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Nursing management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Nursing management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Nursing management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Nursing management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Nursing management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Nursing management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Nursing management project with this in-depth Nursing management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nursing management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nursing management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Nursing management investments work better.
This Nursing management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.