Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OBASHI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OBASHI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OBASHI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OBASHI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OBASHI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that OBASHI brings?
- How do we Lead with OBASHI in Mind?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Who controls critical resources?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in OBASHI? In other words, what are the risks, if OBASHI does not deliver successfully?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OBASHI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OBASHI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OBASHI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OBASHI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OBASHI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OBASHI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OBASHI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OBASHI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (OBASHI project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the OBASHI project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the OBASHI project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this OBASHI project is needed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent OBASHI project management strategy been established?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
Step-by-step and complete OBASHI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OBASHI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OBASHI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OBASHI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OBASHI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OBASHI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OBASHI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OBASHI project with this in-depth OBASHI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OBASHI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OBASHI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OBASHI investments work better.
This OBASHI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.