Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OFDM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OFDM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OFDM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OFDM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OFDM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on OFDM?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What are our needs in relation to OFDM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- What are the Key enablers to make this OFDM move?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your OFDM processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OFDM book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OFDM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OFDM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OFDM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OFDM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OFDM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OFDM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OFDM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall OFDM project status Ð are there any changes in the OFDM project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the OFDM project schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation Ð How will change management be applied to this OFDM project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a OFDM project repository for each release?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
Step-by-step and complete OFDM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OFDM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OFDM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OFDM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OFDM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OFDM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OFDM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OFDM project with this in-depth OFDM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OFDM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OFDM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OFDM investments work better.
This OFDM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.