Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OLED Lighting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OLED Lighting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OLED Lighting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OLED Lighting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OLED Lighting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when weve been at our best?
- How can you negotiate OLED Lighting successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Are we Assessing OLED Lighting and Risk?
- What are the Key enablers to make this OLED Lighting move?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Will OLED Lighting deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OLED Lighting book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OLED Lighting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OLED Lighting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OLED Lighting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OLED Lighting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OLED Lighting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OLED Lighting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OLED Lighting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the OLED Lighting project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does OLED Lighting project integration management relate to the OLED Lighting project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other OLED Lighting project management knowledge areas?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization use existing contracts where possible to avoid the cost of bidding?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that dont comply with all requirements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of OLED Lighting projects?
- Process Improvement Plan: Who should prepare the process improvement action plan?
- Earned Value Status: Validation is a process of ensuring that the developed system will actually achieve the stakeholders desired outcomes; Are you building the right product? What do you validate?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
Step-by-step and complete OLED Lighting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OLED Lighting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OLED Lighting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OLED Lighting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OLED Lighting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OLED Lighting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OLED Lighting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OLED Lighting project with this in-depth OLED Lighting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OLED Lighting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OLED Lighting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OLED Lighting investments work better.
This OLED Lighting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.