Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OMA Lightweight M2M Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OMA Lightweight M2M related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OMA Lightweight M2M specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OMA Lightweight M2M Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OMA Lightweight M2M improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Has the OMA Lightweight M2M work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Who is the OMA Lightweight M2M process owner?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- What can you control?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Among the OMA Lightweight M2M product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- What management system can we use to leverage the OMA Lightweight M2M experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OMA Lightweight M2M book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OMA Lightweight M2M self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OMA Lightweight M2M Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OMA Lightweight M2M areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OMA Lightweight M2M Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OMA Lightweight M2M projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OMA Lightweight M2M Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OMA Lightweight M2M project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the OMA Lightweight M2M project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Team Operating Agreement: Why does the organization want to participate in teaming?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do OMA Lightweight M2M project managers participating in the OMA Lightweight M2M project know the OMA Lightweight M2M projects true status first hand?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
Step-by-step and complete OMA Lightweight M2M Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OMA Lightweight M2M project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OMA Lightweight M2M project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OMA Lightweight M2M project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OMA Lightweight M2M project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OMA Lightweight M2M project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OMA Lightweight M2M project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OMA Lightweight M2M project with this in-depth OMA Lightweight M2M Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OMA Lightweight M2M projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OMA Lightweight M2M and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OMA Lightweight M2M investments work better.
This OMA Lightweight M2M All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.