Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OMII-Europe Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OMII-Europe related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OMII-Europe specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OMII-Europe Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OMII-Europe improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- How do we maintain OMII-Europes Integrity?
- How do we Improve OMII-Europe service perception, and satisfaction?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Will OMII-Europe deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- How to Secure OMII-Europe?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an out-of-control condition?
- Why should people listen to you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OMII-Europe book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OMII-Europe self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OMII-Europe Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OMII-Europe areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OMII-Europe Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OMII-Europe projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OMII-Europe Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OMII-Europe project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement process organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the amount of procurement?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the OMII-Europe project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent OMII-Europe project management strategy been established?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a OMII-Europe project schedule ...how do they differ?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete OMII-Europe project activities?
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the OMII-Europe project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete OMII-Europe Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OMII-Europe project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OMII-Europe project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OMII-Europe project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OMII-Europe project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OMII-Europe project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OMII-Europe project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OMII-Europe project with this in-depth OMII-Europe Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OMII-Europe projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OMII-Europe and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OMII-Europe investments work better.
This OMII-Europe All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.