This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ORACLE 12C assessment.
'Thank you, this is perfect - I will certainly be recommending Self Assessment dashboards to all - I can't wait to tell my colleagues on Monday' Mel F., Change Management Professional
'Amazing that it's possible for non-IT folks to be able to implement such a productive tool.' - Analytics Manager in the Services Industry
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
What Is The ORACLE 12C Self-Assessment?
The ORACLE 12C Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ORACLE 12C work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ORACLE 12C task and that every ORACLE 12C outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ORACLE 12C opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ORACLE 12C advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ORACLE 12C Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ORACLE 12C improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ORACLE 12C Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ORACLE 12C Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ORACLE 12C Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ORACLE 12C projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ORACLE 12C and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ORACLE 12C with this ORACLE 12C Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the ORACLE 12C team, ORACLE 12C itself?
- Define Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that ORACLE 12C brings?
- Measure Question: Think about the people you identified for your ORACLE 12C project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Analyze Question: Are we Assessing ORACLE 12C and Risk?
- Improve Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its ORACLE 12C processes?
- Control Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective ORACLE 12C leader?
- Sustain Question: How can the value of ORACLE 12C be defined?
Value [to you] of the ORACLE 12C Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ORACLE 12C Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.