Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OS Containers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OS Containers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OS Containers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OS Containers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OS Containers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the OS Containers team have a good general understanding of what OS Containers is all about?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What potential environmental factors impact the OS Containers effort?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the OS Containers teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OS Containers book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OS Containers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OS Containers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OS Containers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OS Containers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OS Containers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OS Containers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OS Containers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has guidelines been set up for how the procurement function/unit should carry out its procurements?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform their duties effectively?
- Project Schedule: Is the OS Containers project schedule available for all OS Containers project team members to review?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the OS Containers project?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the OS Containers project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
Step-by-step and complete OS Containers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OS Containers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OS Containers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OS Containers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OS Containers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OS Containers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OS Containers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OS Containers project with this in-depth OS Containers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OS Containers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OS Containers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OS Containers investments work better.
This OS Containers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.