Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OSS BSS Customer Experience Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OSS BSS Customer Experience Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OSS BSS Customer Experience Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OSS BSS Customer Experience Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 793 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OSS BSS Customer Experience Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 793 standard requirements:
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- What entity and operational structures should be considered by the County and private sector organizations in use of the Countys broadband infrastructure?
- What regional strategies and frameworks may be utilized between public organizations to expand broadband and interface with private broadband providers?
- How will joint investment in broadband infrastructure be accomplished between the County and private sector organizations?
- Should the County provide services directly or through partnership with broadband providers?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What to measure and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OSS BSS Customer Experience Management book in PDF containing 793 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OSS BSS Customer Experience Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OSS BSS Customer Experience Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OSS BSS Customer Experience Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OSS BSS Customer Experience Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OSS BSS Customer Experience Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OSS BSS Customer Experience Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is the organization structure appropriate for the OSS BSS Customer Experience Management projects size and complexity?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Quality Audit: What data about organizational performance is routinely collected and reported?
- Planning Process Group: The OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project Charter is created in which OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project management process group?
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project risks?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Audit: Are behaviour modification applied to change procurement of goods and services if procurement is not functioning properly?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
Step-by-step and complete OSS BSS Customer Experience Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OSS BSS Customer Experience Management project with this in-depth OSS BSS Customer Experience Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OSS BSS Customer Experience Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OSS BSS Customer Experience Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OSS BSS Customer Experience Management investments work better.
This OSS BSS Customer Experience Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.