Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Object manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Object manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Object manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Object manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Object manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What is the source of the strategies for Object manager strengthening and reform?
- Will team members regularly document their Object manager work?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Do we have past Object manager Successes?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Who will provide the final approval of Object manager deliverables?
- What situation(s) led to this Object manager Self Assessment?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Object manager book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Object manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Object manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Object manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Object manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Object manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Object manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Object manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Object manager projects?
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In addition to assessing whether the Object manager project was successful, it is equally critical to analyze why it was or was not fully successful. Are you including this?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial Object manager project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Object manager project technically feasible?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Object manager project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
Step-by-step and complete Object manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Object manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Object manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Object manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Object manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Object manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Object manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Object manager project with this in-depth Object manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Object manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Object manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Object manager investments work better.
This Object manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.