Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ocean Network Express Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ocean Network Express related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ocean Network Express specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ocean Network Express Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ocean Network Express improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the Ocean Network Express team have a good general understanding of what Ocean Network Express is all about?
- What are measures?
- How do we manage Ocean Network Express Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What information do users need?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Ocean Network Express into the services that we provide?
- Who has control over resources?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What are the business goals Ocean Network Express is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ocean Network Express book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ocean Network Express self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ocean Network Express Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ocean Network Express areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ocean Network Express Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ocean Network Express projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ocean Network Express Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ocean Network Express project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are adequate and conveniently located toilet facilities available for use by the employees?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this Ocean Network Express project?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Ocean Network Express project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Ocean Network Express project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Ocean Network Express project via agreements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Risk Register: Can the likelihood and impact of failing to achieve such recommendations and action plans be assessed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
Step-by-step and complete Ocean Network Express Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ocean Network Express project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ocean Network Express project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ocean Network Express project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ocean Network Express project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ocean Network Express project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ocean Network Express project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ocean Network Express project with this in-depth Ocean Network Express Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ocean Network Express projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ocean Network Express and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ocean Network Express investments work better.
This Ocean Network Express All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.