Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Offshore custom software development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Offshore custom software development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Offshore custom software development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Offshore custom software development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Offshore custom software development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Does our organization need more Offshore custom software development education?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Offshore custom software development? In other words, what are the risks, if Offshore custom software development does not deliver successfully?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Have all basic functions of Offshore custom software development been defined?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- How is progress measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Offshore custom software development book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Offshore custom software development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Offshore custom software development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Offshore custom software development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Offshore custom software development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Offshore custom software development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Offshore custom software development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Offshore custom software development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Offshore custom software development project follow the same process?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your Offshore custom software development project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the Offshore custom software development project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have price sheets and a methodology for determining the total proposal cost?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Offshore custom software development project plan execution?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Offshore custom software development project via agreements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Strategic Plan is providing the best guidance for the future of the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Offshore custom software development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Offshore custom software development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Offshore custom software development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Offshore custom software development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Offshore custom software development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Offshore custom software development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Offshore custom software development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Offshore custom software development project with this in-depth Offshore custom software development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Offshore custom software development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Offshore custom software development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Offshore custom software development investments work better.
This Offshore custom software development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.