Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OmniPlan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OmniPlan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OmniPlan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OmniPlan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OmniPlan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Does OmniPlan systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are there OmniPlan problems defined?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- What are the short and long-term OmniPlan goals?
- What is measured?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What are the long-term OmniPlan goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OmniPlan book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OmniPlan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OmniPlan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OmniPlan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OmniPlan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OmniPlan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OmniPlan Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OmniPlan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your OmniPlan project team define the OmniPlan projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented OmniPlan project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the OmniPlan project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
Step-by-step and complete OmniPlan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OmniPlan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OmniPlan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OmniPlan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OmniPlan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OmniPlan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OmniPlan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OmniPlan project with this in-depth OmniPlan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OmniPlan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OmniPlan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OmniPlan investments work better.
This OmniPlan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.