Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open Networking Foundation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open Networking Foundation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open Networking Foundation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open Networking Foundation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Networking Foundation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What are the usability implications of Open Networking Foundation actions?
- Think of your Open Networking Foundation project. what are the main functions?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Is there any existing Open Networking Foundation governance structure?
- How do we go about Securing Open Networking Foundation?
- How do we foster innovation?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Is Open Networking Foundation Required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open Networking Foundation book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Open Networking Foundation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open Networking Foundation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open Networking Foundation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Networking Foundation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open Networking Foundation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open Networking Foundation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open Networking Foundation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure Open Networking Foundation project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages reasonably short in time duration or do they have adequate objective indicators/milestones to minimize subjectivity of the in process work evaluation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you listen for voice tone and word choice to understand the meaning behind words?
- Change Request: How well do experienced software developers predict software change?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Open Networking Foundation projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Open Networking Foundation project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Open Networking Foundation project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Open Networking Foundation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open Networking Foundation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open Networking Foundation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open Networking Foundation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open Networking Foundation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open Networking Foundation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open Networking Foundation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open Networking Foundation project with this in-depth Open Networking Foundation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Networking Foundation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Networking Foundation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open Networking Foundation investments work better.
This Open Networking Foundation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.