Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Have you identified your Open education key performance indicators?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Who sets the Open education standards?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Open education data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- For your Open education project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the heavy hitters (or key sources of variation)?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open education book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Open education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open education Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Open education project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Open education project organization documented and on file?
- Change Request: What must be taken into consideration when introducing change control programs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Participatory Approach: How will key stakeholders participate in the Open education project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting other suppliers, including subcontractors?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Open education project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Open education project in the first place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which BEST describes the relationship between standard deviation and risk?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
Step-by-step and complete Open education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open education project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open education project with this in-depth Open education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open education and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open education investments work better.
This Open education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.