Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Resource Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Resource Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Resource Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Resource Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 645 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Resource Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 645 standard requirements:
- What are the short and long-term Operational Resource Management goals?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Operational Resource Management Management?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Operational Resource Management activities?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Operational Resource Management project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Resource Management book in PDF containing 645 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Resource Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Resource Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Resource Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Resource Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Resource Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Resource Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Operational Resource Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your company on definitions?
- Issue Log: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Operational Resource Management project management deliverables of each process group?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ....?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Operational Resource Management project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment Operational Resource Management projects (or modify existing Operational Resource Management projects) in the next 3 months?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Operational Resource Management project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Resource Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Resource Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Resource Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Resource Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Resource Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Resource Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Resource Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Resource Management project with this in-depth Operational Resource Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Resource Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Resource Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Resource Management investments work better.
This Operational Resource Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.