This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Operations Support System assessment.
'Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!' - Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
What Is The Operations Support System Self-Assessment?
The Operations Support System Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Operations Support System work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Operations Support System task and that every Operations Support System outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Operations Support System opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Operations Support System advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Operations Support System Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operations Support System improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Operations Support System Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operations Support System Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Operations Support System Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operations Support System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operations Support System and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Operations Support System with this Operations Support System Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Operations Support System study?
- Define Question: What are the key elements of your Operations Support System performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Measure Question: How do we maintain Operations Support System's Integrity?
- Analyze Question: How are the Operations Support System's objectives aligned to the organizationês overall business strategy?
- Improve Question: Does Operations Support System analysis show the relationships among important Operations Support System factors?
- Control Question: How can we improve Operations Support System?
- Sustain Question: Do the Operations Support System decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Value [to you] of the Operations Support System Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Operations Support System Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.