- Oracle Commerce Cloud Complete Self-Assessment
This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Oracle Commerce Cloud assessment.
'Thank you, this is perfect - I will certainly be recommending Self Assessment dashboards to all - I can't wait to tell my colleagues on Monday' Mel F., Change Management Professional
'Implementation was smooth. Business users love it.' - Dir. Digital Analytics
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Oracle Commerce Cloud Self-Assessment?
The Oracle Commerce Cloud Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Oracle Commerce Cloud work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Oracle Commerce Cloud task and that every Oracle Commerce Cloud outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Oracle Commerce Cloud opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Oracle Commerce Cloud advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Oracle Commerce Cloud Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Commerce Cloud improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Oracle Commerce Cloud Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Commerce Cloud Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Oracle Commerce Cloud Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Commerce Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Commerce Cloud and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Oracle Commerce Cloud with this Oracle Commerce Cloud Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we Improve Oracle Commerce Cloud service perception, and satisfaction?
- Define Question: Who are the Oracle Commerce Cloud improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Measure Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Oracle Commerce Cloud project?
- Analyze Question: How to deal with Oracle Commerce Cloud Changes?
- Improve Question: Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Oracle Commerce Cloud that make it risky?
- Control Question: What is our Oracle Commerce Cloud Strategy?
- Sustain Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Oracle Commerce Cloud brings?
Value [to you] of the Oracle Commerce Cloud Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Oracle Commerce Cloud Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.