Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PBX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PBX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PBX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PBX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 741 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PBX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 741 standard requirements:
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether PBX goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How do Hosted PBX Providers handle multiple concurrent calls on a single number alloted to their client?
- What is the best virtual hosted PBX platform to use for our phone Customer Service team?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Is a PBX Team Work effort in place?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What should we stop doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PBX book in PDF containing 741 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PBX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PBX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PBX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PBX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PBX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PBX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PBX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the PBX project schedule?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many PBX project staff does this specific process affect?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the PBX project Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Risk Audit: Do you have written and signed agreements/contracts in place for each paid staff member?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the PBX project?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
Step-by-step and complete PBX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PBX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PBX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PBX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PBX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PBX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PBX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PBX project with this in-depth PBX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PBX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PBX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PBX investments work better.
This PBX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.