Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PPM for New Product Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PPM for New Product Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PPM for New Product Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PPM for New Product Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 948 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PPM for New Product Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 948 standard requirements:
- Is the case-by-case control technology appropriate or should no controls be required for minor sources?
- How do you decide whether or not to invest your resources in a new idea?
- Who should be notified of success or failure?
- What type of notifications are required?
- Who should have access to the interface?
- How should the interface kick off?
- Is CA PPM On Premise or On Demand?
- Do the results need to be audited?
- Who will be maintaining the code?
- Are you over allocated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PPM for New Product Development book in PDF containing 948 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PPM for New Product Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PPM for New Product Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PPM for New Product Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PPM for New Product Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PPM for New Product Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PPM for New Product Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PPM for New Product Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the PPM for New Product Development project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your PPM for New Product Development project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for PPM for New Product Development project scheduling & tracking?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of their team meetings?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of PPM for New Product Development projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What departments are involved in its daily operation?
Step-by-step and complete PPM for New Product Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PPM for New Product Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PPM for New Product Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PPM for New Product Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PPM for New Product Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PPM for New Product Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PPM for New Product Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PPM for New Product Development project with this in-depth PPM for New Product Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PPM for New Product Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PPM for New Product Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PPM for New Product Development investments work better.
This PPM for New Product Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.