Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Panopticism Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Panopticism related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Panopticism specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Panopticism Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Panopticism improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- How to Secure Panopticism?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Panopticism workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Panopticism services/products?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What is Effective Panopticism?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Panopticism book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Panopticism self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Panopticism Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Panopticism areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Panopticism Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Panopticism projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Panopticism Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Panopticism project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the Panopticism project if status quo is maintained?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Panopticism project integration management relate to the Panopticism project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Panopticism project management knowledge areas?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the teamÕs goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Panopticism project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
Step-by-step and complete Panopticism Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Panopticism project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Panopticism project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Panopticism project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Panopticism project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Panopticism project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Panopticism project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Panopticism project with this in-depth Panopticism Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Panopticism projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Panopticism and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Panopticism investments work better.
This Panopticism All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.