Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Parabolic Trough Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Parabolic Trough related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Parabolic Trough specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Parabolic Trough Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Parabolic Trough improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Parabolic Trough project?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Parabolic Trough been identified and analyzed?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- What information do users need?
- How do we measure risk?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Parabolic Trough? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Parabolic Trough?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Parabolic Trough book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Parabolic Trough self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Parabolic Trough Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Parabolic Trough areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Parabolic Trough Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Parabolic Trough projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Parabolic Trough Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Parabolic Trough project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the Parabolic Trough projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Quality Management Plan: What procedures are used to determine if you use, and the number of split, replicate or duplicate samples taken at a site?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Parabolic Trough project baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Are all complaints of late or incorrect payment sent to a person independent of those having cash disbursement responsibilities?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Parabolic Trough project approach and development strategy of the Parabolic Trough project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
Step-by-step and complete Parabolic Trough Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Parabolic Trough project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Parabolic Trough project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Parabolic Trough project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Parabolic Trough project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Parabolic Trough project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Parabolic Trough project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Parabolic Trough project with this in-depth Parabolic Trough Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Parabolic Trough projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Parabolic Trough and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Parabolic Trough investments work better.
This Parabolic Trough All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.