Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Patient satisfaction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Patient satisfaction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Patient satisfaction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Patient satisfaction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Patient satisfaction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Patient satisfaction processes?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What measures of patient satisfaction or acceptance, ROI or success will be used?
- How can ACOs maintain patient satisfaction and engagement?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are accountability and ownership for Patient satisfaction clearly defined?
- Are satisfaction surveys effective tools for improving?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What can you control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Patient satisfaction book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Patient satisfaction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Patient satisfaction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Patient satisfaction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Patient satisfaction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Patient satisfaction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Patient satisfaction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Patient satisfaction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Patient satisfaction project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Patient satisfaction project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Patient satisfaction project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Patient satisfaction projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have received criticism from reviewers that your work suffered from method variance, what was the circumstance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Patient satisfaction project release?
Step-by-step and complete Patient satisfaction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Patient satisfaction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Patient satisfaction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Patient satisfaction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Patient satisfaction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Patient satisfaction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Patient satisfaction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Patient satisfaction project with this in-depth Patient satisfaction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Patient satisfaction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Patient satisfaction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Patient satisfaction investments work better.
This Patient satisfaction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.