Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Peer support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Peer support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Peer support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Peer support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Peer support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Peer support requirements in detail?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Does the Peer support performance meet the customers requirements?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Peer support goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Have all basic functions of Peer support been defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Peer support book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Peer support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Peer support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Peer support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Peer support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Peer support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Peer support Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Peer support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Peer support project Scope?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Peer support project risks at various Peer support project stages?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- Team Performance Assessment: Effects of crew composition on crew performance: Does the whole equal the sum of its parts?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Peer support project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help us to filter visualizations of interest?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
Step-by-step and complete Peer support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Peer support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Peer support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Peer support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Peer support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Peer support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Peer support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Peer support project with this in-depth Peer support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Peer support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Peer support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Peer support investments work better.
This Peer support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.