Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pelican Products Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pelican Products related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pelican Products specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pelican Products Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pelican Products improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Pelican Products data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Pelican Products study?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- How likely is the current Pelican Products plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Who is going to care?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
- Is Pelican Products currently on schedule according to the plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pelican Products book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pelican Products self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pelican Products Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pelican Products areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pelican Products Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pelican Products projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pelican Products Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pelican Products project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Pelican Products projects?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the IMS content been baselined and is it adequately controlled?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Pelican Products project team have enough people to execute the Pelican Products project plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Pelican Products projects utilized in this Pelican Products project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
Step-by-step and complete Pelican Products Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pelican Products project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pelican Products project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pelican Products project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pelican Products project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pelican Products project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pelican Products project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pelican Products project with this in-depth Pelican Products Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pelican Products projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pelican Products and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pelican Products investments work better.
This Pelican Products All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.