Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance fabrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance fabrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance fabrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance fabrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance fabrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we manage Performance fabrics Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- What are the key elements of your Performance fabrics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Performance fabrics?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasnt up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Performance fabrics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Who is the Performance fabrics process owner?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance fabrics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Performance fabrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance fabrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance fabrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance fabrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance fabrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance fabrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance fabrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are order quantities, deliveries and payment levels under the contract monitored by an appropriate official?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the process for purchases that arent acceptable (eg damaged goods)?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Performance fabrics project team have enough people to execute the Performance fabrics project plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Performance fabrics project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Performance fabrics project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Performance fabrics project follow the same process?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive their final paychecks?
Step-by-step and complete Performance fabrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance fabrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance fabrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance fabrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance fabrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance fabrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance fabrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance fabrics project with this in-depth Performance fabrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance fabrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance fabrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance fabrics investments work better.
This Performance fabrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.