Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Personal Wellness Records Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Personal Wellness Records related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Personal Wellness Records specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Personal Wellness Records Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Personal Wellness Records improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What are our needs in relation to Personal Wellness Records skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Do we have past Personal Wellness Records Successes?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Personal Wellness Records?
- How likely is the current Personal Wellness Records plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Personal Wellness Records services/products?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Personal Wellness Records book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Personal Wellness Records self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Personal Wellness Records Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Personal Wellness Records areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Personal Wellness Records Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Personal Wellness Records projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Personal Wellness Records Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Personal Wellness Records project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Personal Wellness Records project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Personal Wellness Records project?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed soluiton?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Personal Wellness Records project management software well?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Personal Wellness Records project approach and development strategy of the Personal Wellness Records project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Personal Wellness Records Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Personal Wellness Records project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Personal Wellness Records project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Personal Wellness Records project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Personal Wellness Records project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Personal Wellness Records project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Personal Wellness Records project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Personal Wellness Records project with this in-depth Personal Wellness Records Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Personal Wellness Records projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Personal Wellness Records and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Personal Wellness Records investments work better.
This Personal Wellness Records All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.