This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Physical Security assessment.
'Thank you, this is perfect - I will certainly be recommending Self Assessment dashboards to all - I can't wait to tell my colleagues on Monday' Mel F., Change Management Professional
'The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.' - Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
'Easy to learn, easy to use, gives us tremendous capabilities and insights.' - CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Physical Security Self-Assessment?
The Physical Security Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Physical Security work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Physical Security task and that every Physical Security outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Physical Security opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Physical Security advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Physical Security Self-Assessment. Featuring 637 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Physical Security improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Physical Security Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 637 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Physical Security Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Physical Security Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Physical Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Physical Security and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Physical Security with this Physical Security Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 637 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Meeting the challenge: are missed Physical Security opportunities costing us money?
- Define Question: How will the Physical Security team and the organization measure complete success of Physical Security?
- Measure Question: Are the main computers (i.e., hardware, software and data files) for each gaming application (e.g., keno, race and sports, slots, etc.) in a secured area with access restricted to authorized persons, including vendors (physical security)?
- Analyze Question: What are specific Physical Security Rules to follow?
- Improve Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Physical Security requirements in detail?
- Control Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Physical Security work? How is the team addressing them?
- Sustain Question: What are the expected benefits of Physical Security to the business?
Value [to you] of the Physical Security Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Physical Security Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.