Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Planetary system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Planetary system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Planetary system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Planetary system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Planetary system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- How do you stay inspired?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Planetary system activities?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Planetary system teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Does Planetary system create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Will it solve real problems?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Planetary system?
- Were the planned controls working?
- How do we know if we are successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Planetary system book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Planetary system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Planetary system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Planetary system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Planetary system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Planetary system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Planetary system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Planetary system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support Ð guidance, clerical support, training?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritise the overall Planetary system project portfolio?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Planetary system project identified and documented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Planetary system project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the Planetary system project and its process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Planetary system project?
Step-by-step and complete Planetary system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Planetary system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Planetary system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Planetary system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Planetary system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Planetary system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Planetary system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Planetary system project with this in-depth Planetary system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Planetary system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Planetary system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Planetary system investments work better.
This Planetary system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.