Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Postgres-XL Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Postgres-XL related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Postgres-XL specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Postgres-XL Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Postgres-XL improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- How can we improve Postgres-XL?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Postgres-XL process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Postgres-XL process available?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Does Postgres-XL analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Postgres-XL techniques
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Postgres-XL book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Postgres-XL self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Postgres-XL Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Postgres-XL areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Postgres-XL Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Postgres-XL projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Postgres-XL Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Postgres-XL project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Postgres-XL project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Postgres-XL project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explanation Notice how many choices are half right?
- WBS Dictionary: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Postgres-XL project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Postgres-XL project is needed?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Postgres-XL project?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
Step-by-step and complete Postgres-XL Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Postgres-XL project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Postgres-XL project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Postgres-XL project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Postgres-XL project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Postgres-XL project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Postgres-XL project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Postgres-XL project with this in-depth Postgres-XL Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Postgres-XL projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Postgres-XL and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Postgres-XL investments work better.
This Postgres-XL All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.