Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power over Ethernet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power over Ethernet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power over Ethernet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power over Ethernet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power over Ethernet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- For your Power over Ethernet project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Power over Ethernet move?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Does Power over Ethernet appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Think about the functions involved in your Power over Ethernet project. what processes flow from these functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power over Ethernet book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Power over Ethernet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power over Ethernet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power over Ethernet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power over Ethernet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power over Ethernet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power over Ethernet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Power over Ethernet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have Power over Ethernet project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do people have the competencies to meet the strategic objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Power over Ethernet project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Power over Ethernet project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Power over Ethernet project termination impact Power over Ethernet project team members?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
Step-by-step and complete Power over Ethernet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power over Ethernet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power over Ethernet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power over Ethernet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power over Ethernet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power over Ethernet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power over Ethernet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power over Ethernet project with this in-depth Power over Ethernet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power over Ethernet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power over Ethernet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power over Ethernet investments work better.
This Power over Ethernet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.