Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pre-clinical development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pre-clinical development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pre-clinical development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pre-clinical development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 855 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pre-clinical development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 855 standard requirements:
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What are all of our Pre-clinical development domains and what do they do?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- What should we stop doing?
- Is the Pre-clinical development process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Pre-clinical development?
- Are we using Pre-clinical development to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- What is the overall business strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pre-clinical development book in PDF containing 855 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pre-clinical development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pre-clinical development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pre-clinical development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pre-clinical development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pre-clinical development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pre-clinical development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pre-clinical development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Pre-clinical development project requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as an organization (our stakeholders)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Are Some Important Pre-clinical development project Communications Management Tools?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Pre-clinical development project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all Pre-clinical development projects?
Step-by-step and complete Pre-clinical development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pre-clinical development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pre-clinical development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pre-clinical development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pre-clinical development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pre-clinical development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pre-clinical development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pre-clinical development project with this in-depth Pre-clinical development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pre-clinical development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pre-clinical development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pre-clinical development investments work better.
This Pre-clinical development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.