Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Proactiv Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Proactiv related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Proactiv specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Proactiv Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Proactiv improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- The landscape of field service is continuously transforming. to become truly customer focused, field service organizations must take field excellence beyond scheduling technical appointments and closing customer complaints. so how can proactive fsm support this goal?
- Do we have early indication mechanisms for problems in specific projects or portfolios particularly those with the strongest link to our strategy so that leaders are able to make proactive and timely course corrections?
- Do we apply network fraud analytics, so investigators can take a proactive stance, as theyll get notification of suspected organized fraud well before paying hundreds of millions of dollars in illegitimate claims?
- Are your business circumstances fully understood and appreciated by the service provider company, and does it proactively work with you to devise the solution which is best fit for you?
- Have you indicated the extent to which you proactively and/or automatically involve yourself with wellness and disease management and similar services?
- Alignment of support costs and related resources to the high return products can have a dramatic impact on the bottom line. How do you manage this?
- Do we have a solution that has enabled us to move beyond reactive Revenue Assurance to take a proactive Risk Management approach?
- What systematic task can be performed proactively to prevent, or to diminish to a satisfactory degree, the consequences of a failure?
- Wait for your Preferred Vendors to show you how you are performing or do you proactively manage your key vendors?
- Do you have in place a proactive process for nurturing continuous improvement throughout the extended enterprise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Proactiv book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Proactiv self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Proactiv Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Proactiv areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Proactiv Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Proactiv projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Proactiv Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Proactiv project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Proactiv project?
- Decision Log: Who will be given a copy of this document and where will it be kept?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Proactiv project?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Proactiv project management processes you chose to use?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts Ð How will the cost to complete the Proactiv project be forecast?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Proactiv project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Proactiv Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Proactiv project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Proactiv project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Proactiv project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Proactiv project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Proactiv project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Proactiv project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Proactiv project with this in-depth Proactiv Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Proactiv projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Proactiv and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Proactiv investments work better.
This Proactiv All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.