Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Metrics and Measurements Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Metrics and Measurements related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Metrics and Measurements specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Metrics and Measurements Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 866 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Metrics and Measurements improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 866 standard requirements:
- Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
- Will the Big Data cloud environment support scale-out, shared-nothing massively parallel processing, storage optimization, dynamic query optimization, and mixed workload management better than alternative deployment models (e.g., on-premises appliances, software on commodity hardware)?
- If our development metrics include additional labor categories such as a/v producer or quality assurance, should we add those categories to the pricing matrix, or blend them into another category such as multimedia developer?
- As you noted above, every Traffic Engineer wants timely, detailed, and accurate traffic flow data. The available data, however, is typically anything but timely. At issue is how old is too old?
- What is your preferred process of recognition (certification) of implemented standards and good practice frameworks (self-declaration, audit by the client, independent external certification)?
- Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Does the core financial system provide audit trails to identify changes made to system parameters and tables that would affect the processing or reprocessing of any financial transactions?
- Do we measure the responsiveness and quality provided to our stakeholders. Have commitments been met, software deployed, response times honored, processes documented, training completed?
- What is your preferred process of recognition (certification) of implemented standards and good practice frameworks (self-declaration, audit by the client, independent certification)?
- What can the analyst do even prior to collecting the data (that is, at the experimental design stage) that would allow the analyst to do an optimal job of modeling the process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Metrics and Measurements book in PDF containing 866 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Metrics and Measurements self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Metrics and Measurements Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Metrics and Measurements areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Metrics and Measurements Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Metrics and Measurements projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Metrics and Measurements Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process Metrics and Measurements project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does the organization expect to be able to complete it?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Process Metrics and Measurements project?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Process Metrics and Measurements projects?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Process Metrics and Measurements project was the first to use modern Process Metrics and Measurements project management?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant - ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Process Metrics and Measurements project?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
Step-by-step and complete Process Metrics and Measurements Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Metrics and Measurements project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Metrics and Measurements project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Metrics and Measurements project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Metrics and Measurements project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Metrics and Measurements project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Metrics and Measurements project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Metrics and Measurements project with this in-depth Process Metrics and Measurements Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Metrics and Measurements projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Metrics and Measurements and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Metrics and Measurements investments work better.
This Process Metrics and Measurements All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.