Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procure-to-Pay Solution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procure-to-Pay Solution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procure-to-Pay Solution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procure-to-Pay Solution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procure-to-Pay Solution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How did the Procure-to-Pay Solution manager receive input to the development of a Procure-to-Pay Solution improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Does Procure-to-Pay Solution analysis show the relationships among important Procure-to-Pay Solution factors?
- Who controls critical resources?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procure-to-Pay Solution book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Procure-to-Pay Solution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procure-to-Pay Solution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procure-to-Pay Solution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procure-to-Pay Solution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procure-to-Pay Solution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procure-to-Pay Solution Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Procure-to-Pay Solution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Procure-to-Pay Solution project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Procure-to-Pay Solution project?
- Team Directory: Decisions: Is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Procure-to-Pay Solution project?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Procure-to-Pay Solution project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the team in the proposed application area?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
Step-by-step and complete Procure-to-Pay Solution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procure-to-Pay Solution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procure-to-Pay Solution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procure-to-Pay Solution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procure-to-Pay Solution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procure-to-Pay Solution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procure-to-Pay Solution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procure-to-Pay Solution project with this in-depth Procure-to-Pay Solution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procure-to-Pay Solution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procure-to-Pay Solution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procure-to-Pay Solution investments work better.
This Procure-to-Pay Solution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.