Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Cost Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Cost Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Cost Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Cost Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 642 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Cost Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 642 standard requirements:
- What potential environmental factors impact the Product Cost Management effort?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Product Cost Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Who are the Product Cost Management improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- How do we accomplish our long range Product Cost Management goals?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Will team members regularly document their Product Cost Management work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Cost Management book in PDF containing 642 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Cost Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Cost Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Cost Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Cost Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Cost Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Cost Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product Cost Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Product Cost Management project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a change control operating instruction?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Product Cost Management project?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
- Change Management Plan: Has this been negotiated with the customer and sponsor?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Product Cost Management projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organizationÕs Product Cost Management projects meeting their customerÕs objectives?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How can you understand and diagnose risks and identify sources?
Step-by-step and complete Product Cost Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Cost Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Cost Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Cost Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Cost Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Cost Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Cost Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Cost Management project with this in-depth Product Cost Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Cost Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Cost Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Cost Management investments work better.
This Product Cost Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.