This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Product Stewardship assessment.
'We made more progress with The Art of Service in 6 months than in the previous 2.5 years with another, much more expensive product. Install, deployment was flawless. Availability of training was awesome.' - Senior Manager of Business Intelligence in the Government Industry
'Our initial rollout of The Art of Service's self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We've begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.' - VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
'Working with The Art of Service was very straightforward. We were able to complete the initiative without any hand holding. The implementation was self-driven, knowing that The Art of Service was there if there was need for help. Given our knowledge with BI tools, this transfered well with use of The Art of Service's self assessment. Also, their offering made the initiative costs-effective lowering overall cost of ownership for the solution.' - Managing Principal in the Services Industry
What Is The Product Stewardship Self-Assessment?
The Product Stewardship Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Product Stewardship work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Product Stewardship task and that every Product Stewardship outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Product Stewardship opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Product Stewardship advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Product Stewardship Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Stewardship improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Product Stewardship Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Stewardship Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Product Stewardship Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Stewardship projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Stewardship and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Product Stewardship with this Product Stewardship Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does Product Stewardship systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Define Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Product Stewardship project?
- Measure Question: Is Product Stewardship dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Analyze Question: In what ways are Product Stewardship vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Improve Question: How does the Product Stewardship manager ensure against scope creep?
- Control Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Product Stewardship is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Sustain Question: Does Product Stewardship appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Value [to you] of the Product Stewardship Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Product Stewardship Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.