This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Project Leadership assessment.
'I have been looking at the document, and it is quite extensive.' - Pengilly W., Director IT & Logistics at a leading University
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
'Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.' - CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Project Leadership Self-Assessment?
The Project Leadership Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Project Leadership work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Project Leadership task and that every Project Leadership outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Project Leadership opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Project Leadership advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Project Leadership Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Leadership improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Project Leadership Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Leadership Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Project Leadership Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Leadership and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Project Leadership with this Project Leadership Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Project Leadership into the services that we provide?
- Define Question: How can we improve Project Leadership?
- Measure Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Project Leadership?
- Analyze Question: What are the expected benefits of Project Leadership to the business?
- Improve Question: What does Project Leadership success mean to the stakeholders?
- Control Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Project Leadership is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Sustain Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Project Leadership leader?
Value [to you] of the Project Leadership Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Project Leadership Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.