This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Project Team assessment.
'We made more progress with The Art of Service in 6 months than in the previous 2.5 years with another, much more expensive product. Install, deployment was flawless. Availability of training was awesome.' - Senior Manager of Business Intelligence in the Government Industry
'In a matter of minutes, you can have basic reports working with few effort. Non-IT users can use The Art of Service's self assessment without IT support, they are really autonomous.ã BI Architect in the Energy and Utilities Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment is a strong product with topics in many areas. I'm very happy with it for developing dashboards and for internal analysis.' - Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Project Team Self-Assessment?
The Project Team Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Project Team work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Project Team task and that every Project Team outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Project Team opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Project Team advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Project Team Self-Assessment. Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Team improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Project Team Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 668 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Team Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Project Team Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Team and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Project Team with this Project Team Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 668 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are the personnel rates/costs, operating expenses, and overhead rates/costs reasonable for the proposed work and consistent with the experience of the project team?
- Define Question: How does Project Team integrate with other business initiatives?
- Measure Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Project Team? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Analyze Question: How will you know that the Project Team project has been successful?
- Improve Question: Does Project Team analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Control Question: Outside the project team, how many people need to be kept up to date on the project progress?
- Sustain Question: Others around them that would help the project team?
Value [to you] of the Project Team Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Project Team Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.