Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project finance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project finance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project finance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project finance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project finance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Project finance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Who needs to know about Project finance ?
- How do we Identify specific Project finance investment and emerging trends?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Project finance Experience, and Brand Value
- How will your organization measure success?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Is Supporting Project finance documentation required?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project finance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project finance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project finance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project finance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project finance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project finance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project finance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project finance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Project finance project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Project finance project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Project finance project and the system/product to be built?
- Risk Audit: What is the anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its information technology system is serving its needs as effectively and constructively as is appropriate?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Project finance project plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Risk Audit: What are the legal implications of not identifying a complete universe of business risks?
Step-by-step and complete Project finance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project finance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project finance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project finance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project finance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project finance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project finance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project finance project with this in-depth Project finance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project finance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project finance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project finance investments work better.
This Project finance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.