This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Public Cloud assessment.
'Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.' - Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
'As a hands-on experience, the resulting data I've seen has been phenomenal. I wish all products handled data so smoothly and cleanly.' - BI Leader in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service has proven to be the right decision for our company. We needed a product that was going to service everyone from Data Scientist to self-service non-IT data consumer. The Art of Service's self assessment has been proven very easy to use and demand is surging through word of mouth within the company. Training from The Art of Service has been proving to be among the best we have ever used. Technical support has been very responsive to every thing from basic issues to advance enterprise data integration. The Art of Service Dashboards have made data within the company much more widely available with insights available to an order of magnitude consumers. The roadmaps that The Art of Service provides match the needs we have for more self-service and higher performance. The Art of Service executives have demonstrated they are very interested in being long term partners with a large enterprise implementation.' - IT Program Senior Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Public Cloud Self-Assessment?
The Public Cloud Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Public Cloud work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Public Cloud task and that every Public Cloud outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Public Cloud opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Public Cloud advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Public Cloud Self-Assessment. Featuring 627 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Public Cloud improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Public Cloud Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 627 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Public Cloud Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Public Cloud Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Public Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Public Cloud and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Public Cloud with this Public Cloud Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 627 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the disruptive Public Cloud technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Define Question: How are the Public Cloud's objectives aligned to the organizationês overall business strategy?
- Measure Question: Among the Public Cloud product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Analyze Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Public Cloud?
- Improve Question: What are specific Public Cloud Rules to follow?
- Control Question: Among the Public Cloud product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Sustain Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Public Cloud? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Value [to you] of the Public Cloud Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Public Cloud Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.