This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Public Procurement assessment.
'the friendliest support staff, makes us feel totally supported every step of the way. Easy to use, and great support infrastructure.' - IT Executive in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment' - the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is 'wowed'.' - Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Public Procurement Self-Assessment?
The Public Procurement Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Public Procurement work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Public Procurement task and that every Public Procurement outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Public Procurement opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Public Procurement advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Public Procurement Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Public Procurement improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Public Procurement Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Public Procurement Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Public Procurement Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Public Procurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Public Procurement and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Public Procurement with this Public Procurement Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What does Public Procurement success mean to the stakeholders?
- Define Question: How to Secure Public Procurement?
- Measure Question: What would be the goal or target for a Public Procurement's improvement team?
- Analyze Question: How can skill-level changes improve Public Procurement?
- Improve Question: What are specific Public Procurement Rules to follow?
- Control Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Public Procurement brings?
- Sustain Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Public Procurement?
Value [to you] of the Public Procurement Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Public Procurement Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.