This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Python High Performance assessment.
'TAOS's self-assessment was one of the most successful initiatives we have undertaken in recent years' - Director of Information Technology in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service support is excellent. Typical response time SLA I have found to be in minutes and the follow up to ensure success post solution support was pro-active resulting in strong satisfaction and positive client experience.' - Business Operations Manager in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service has a product that has the best bang for our money with ease of use and implementation. Great value for the cost.' - Director, Architecture & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The Python High Performance Self-Assessment?
The Python High Performance Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Python High Performance work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Python High Performance task and that every Python High Performance outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Python High Performance opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Python High Performance advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Python High Performance Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Python High Performance improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Python High Performance Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Python High Performance Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Python High Performance Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Python High Performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Python High Performance and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Python High Performance with this Python High Performance Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the key elements of your Python High Performance performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Define Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Python High Performance? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Measure Question: What key business process output measure(s) does Python High Performance leverage and how?
- Analyze Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Python High Performance process?
- Improve Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Python High Performance results are met?
- Control Question: Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Python High Performance forward?
- Sustain Question: Among the Python High Performance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Value [to you] of the Python High Performance Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Python High Performance Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.