Expertise with Business Intelligence tools ( as Qlik, Tableau); designing, reporting and delivering analytical solutions; Data Management and warehousing; and the strategic use of information.
More Uses of the Qlik Toolkit:
- Devise: proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales and service organizations planning efforts.
- Direct: design, develop, and implement strategic initiatives that improves Customer Satisfaction, reduces timelines, and improves overall pull through rates for the funding process.
- Lead: design, develop and establish KPIs to provide strategic insights to drive growth and measure performance marketing.
- Pilot: work to understand Customer Requirements and provide highest value, accurate and timely solutions to customers.
- Methodize: review commercial results information; identify opportunities to improve and provide actionable insights to v.
- Synthesize, summarize, and interpret information from multiple sources (historical, forecast, internal and external).
- Secure that your corporation applies advanced software concepts and objectives to medium to large projects of broad scope and complexity.
- Steer: document business metrics and creates and executes processes for engagement across all portfolios.
- Govern: quickly visualize data and create dashboards using tools as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, and Alteryx.
- Develop a sound understanding and command of the assigned brands in respect to products, markets and dynamics, evolution, opportunities and challenges etc.
- Arrange that your organization complies; openness to consider new ideas and/or different perspectives to create solutions or opportunities.
- Create new dashboards from scratch based on requirements provided from Business Analysts and end users.
- Develop robust financial and operations models to project and forecast the financial impact of ideas on clients business.
- Ensure you realize; build relationships with internal and external customers, providing superior Customer Service while managing expectations.
- Be accountable for communicating detailed product specifications which translate clients Business Needs into actionable tasks for Engineering.
- Control: partner with engineers to investigate bugs, test enhancements, and manage version releases and timelines.
- Standardize: expert at combining multiple data sources in transformation tools, automation, and building reports using visualization tools (alteryx, tableau, Qlik).
- Establish that your operation demonstrates high level of responsiveness to client and handles client changes and challenges with a professional Problem Solving approach.
- Be accountable for serving as the primary point of contact with EMO/Billing on invoicing progress, timely delivery of invoices to client, and invoice Issue Resolution.
- Establish that your design evaluates all advertising and marketing efforts and provides timely and relevant feedback to stakeholders.
- Manage work with the internal team to facilitate the design, configuration, testing, or deployment of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) solutions for your client partners.
- Ensure your corporation performs primary and secondary Market Research via developing and implementing surveys to assess member feedback.
- Manage advanced knowledge in strategic solution delivery models to ensure products and/or services continue to innovate and to drive Continuous Improvement.
- Analyze relevant business information, and uncover trends and correlations to develop insights that can materially improve your business and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Guide: quickly visualize data and create dashboards using tools as Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Qlik, Alteryx.
- Update API product documentation, training materials, and sales materials for sales and consulting.
- Establish: design and provide solutions to fit the requirements of the project stakeholders, customers, and end users conforming to the standards established by the IT Organization.
- Be accountable for providing an actual against plan report for each ongoing project to the accountable Project Lead weekly.
- Ensure you do cument; understand and interpret Service Business goals and initiatives so that priorities can be balanced and timelines established.
- Manage work with stakeholders to understand information needs and translate challenges into functional and technical requirements and solutions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Qlik Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Qlik related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Qlik specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Qlik Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Qlik improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What sort of initial information to gather?
- What are the barriers to increased Qlik production?
- How are policy decisions made and where?
- How do you recognize an Qlik objection?
- How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Qlik values?
- How can skill-level changes improve Qlik?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success?
- Is a Qlik breakthrough on the horizon?
- Are accountability and ownership for Qlik clearly defined?
- Consider your own Qlik project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Qlik book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Qlik self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Qlik Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Qlik areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Qlik Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Qlik projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Qlik Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Qlik project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Qlik project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Qlik project team have enough people to execute the Qlik project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Qlik project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Qlik Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Qlik project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Qlik Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Qlik project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Qlik project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Qlik project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Qlik project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Qlik project with this in-depth Qlik Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Qlik projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Qlik and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Qlik investments work better.
This Qlik All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.