This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Quality Engineering assessment.
'The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.' - Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'The Art of Service's self assessment is a strong product with topics in many areas. I'm very happy with it for developing dashboards and for internal analysis.' - Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Quality Engineering Self-Assessment?
The Quality Engineering Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Quality Engineering work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Quality Engineering task and that every Quality Engineering outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Quality Engineering opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Quality Engineering advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Quality Engineering Self-Assessment. Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quality Engineering improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Quality Engineering Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 614 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quality Engineering Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Quality Engineering Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quality Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quality Engineering and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Quality Engineering with this Quality Engineering Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 614 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Quality Engineering? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Define Question: Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Quality Engineering delivery for example is new software needed?
- Measure Question: How are the Quality Engineering's objectives aligned to the organizationês overall business strategy?
- Analyze Question: What potential environmental factors impact the Quality Engineering effort?
- Improve Question: Are assumptions made in Quality Engineering stated explicitly?
- Control Question: Are there recognized Quality Engineering problems?
- Sustain Question: Does Quality Engineering analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Value [to you] of the Quality Engineering Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Quality Engineering Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.