Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Qubole Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Qubole related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Qubole specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Qubole Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Qubole improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- The approach of traditional Qubole works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Qubole requirements in detail?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Is the impact that Qubole has shown?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- When a Qubole manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Qubole book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Qubole self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Qubole Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Qubole areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Qubole Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Qubole projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Qubole Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Qubole project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organizationÕs Qubole projects meeting their customerÕs objectives?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Qubole project if no delays occur?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the organizationÕs Qubole projects more successful over time?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Qubole project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
Step-by-step and complete Qubole Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Qubole project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Qubole project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Qubole project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Qubole project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Qubole project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Qubole project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Qubole project with this in-depth Qubole Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Qubole projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Qubole and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Qubole investments work better.
This Qubole All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.