Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RISC-V Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RISC-V related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RISC-V specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RISC-V Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 775 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RISC-V improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 775 standard requirements:
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- How will you measure your RISC-V effectiveness?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Is Supporting RISC-V documentation required?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated RISC-V techniques
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Who sets the RISC-V standards?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RISC-V book in PDF containing 775 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RISC-V self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RISC-V Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RISC-V areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RISC-V Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RISC-V projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RISC-V Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RISC-V project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are the RISC-V project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the immediate objective?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does RISC-V project termination impact RISC-V project team members?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this RISC-V project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your RISC-V project successful?
Step-by-step and complete RISC-V Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RISC-V project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RISC-V project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RISC-V project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RISC-V project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RISC-V project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RISC-V project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RISC-V project with this in-depth RISC-V Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RISC-V projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RISC-V and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RISC-V investments work better.
This RISC-V All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.