Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rails Day Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rails Day related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rails Day specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rails Day Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rails Day improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How to Improve?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Rails Day?
- Think about the people you identified for your Rails Day project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Rails Day?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an out-of-control condition?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Rails Day models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Rails Day activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rails Day book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rails Day self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rails Day Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rails Day areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rails Day Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rails Day projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rails Day Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rails Day project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Rails Day project?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Rails Day project team?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Rails Day project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Change Management Plan: Who should be involved in developing a change management strategy?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Rails Day project manager a PMP (Certified Rails Day project manager) and experienced?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Rails Day Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rails Day project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rails Day project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rails Day project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rails Day project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rails Day project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rails Day project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rails Day project with this in-depth Rails Day Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rails Day projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rails Day and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rails Day investments work better.
This Rails Day All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.