Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Real Robots Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Real Robots related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Real Robots specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Real Robots Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Real Robots improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can we do Real Robots without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level as is (not should be or could be) stakeholder process map?
- How do we measure improved Real Robots service perception, and satisfaction?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Real Robots strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Is Real Robots Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Real Robots book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Real Robots self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Real Robots Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Real Robots areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Real Robots Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Real Robots projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Real Robots Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Real Robots project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Real Robots project?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Real Robots project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the programme making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Real Robots project decisions?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teamÕs approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Real Robots project risks?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: What factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
Step-by-step and complete Real Robots Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Real Robots project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Real Robots project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Real Robots project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Real Robots project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Real Robots project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Real Robots project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Real Robots project with this in-depth Real Robots Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Real Robots projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Real Robots and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Real Robots investments work better.
This Real Robots All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.