Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Red Letter Media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Red Letter Media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Red Letter Media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Red Letter Media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Red Letter Media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How will you know that the Red Letter Media project has been successful?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Red Letter Media project?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Red Letter Media goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Red Letter Media Management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Red Letter Media book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Red Letter Media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Red Letter Media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Red Letter Media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Red Letter Media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Red Letter Media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Red Letter Media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Red Letter Media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Red Letter Media project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Team Operating Agreement: What resources can be provided for the team in terms of equipment, space, time for training, protected time and space for meetings, and travel allowances?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the Red Letter Media project management processes you chose to use?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Red Letter Media project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Red Letter Media project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization communicate regularly and effectively with its members?
Step-by-step and complete Red Letter Media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Red Letter Media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Red Letter Media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Red Letter Media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Red Letter Media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Red Letter Media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Red Letter Media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Red Letter Media project with this in-depth Red Letter Media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Red Letter Media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Red Letter Media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Red Letter Media investments work better.
This Red Letter Media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.